Access to WGC Services for People with Disabilities
Helping Individuals with Disabilities Access WGC Services
The Writers Guild of Canada (WGC) is committed to helping individuals with disabilities access our services in our office and on our website, as follows:
Services Offered to the Public:
- Registering intellectual property
- Purchasing tickets, registering or attending our events, such as the WGC Screenwriting Awards, Writers Talking TV etc.
- Accessing information on our website or from our office regarding screenwriting, or becoming a member
- Communicating with our staff, or visiting our office
Services Offered to Members or Industry Professionals:
- Creating or maintaining a member directory profile, or accessing member directories
- Purchasing tickets, registering or attending our events, such as the WGC member holiday party, WGC Screenwriting Awards, Writers Talking TV etc.
- Paying membership dues, accessing statements of earnings and benefits or tax receipts, updating membership information
- Accessing information on our website or from our office regarding membership or membership benefits, working in the industry, screenwriting in general, or industry information
- Communicating with our staff or visiting our office
Please click here to provide us with feedback about how we are doing or to ask a question or obtain information.
Please see below for a list of alerts regarding service disruptions.
- Please be advised that our office will close for the holiday season on Friday, December 21 at 1 p.m. and re-open at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, January 2nd.